Monday, December 17, 2012

What's On The Menu?

So begins a new week.  We are only a week away from Christmas.  Can you believe it?  Even having that extra week between Thanksgiving and Christmas, these last several weeks have flown by.  I am not even ready.  lol  Well, I have a week to pack it all in.  And today I am finally putting up my Christmas tree.  So sad that I am just now getting it up.  Oh spirit of Christmas where are you?  Thankfully, this week seems pretty laid back and not too busy overall.  My niece's 5th birthday is tomorrow, so we have her party tomorrow evening.  My brother and his wife also celebrate their 13th anniversary tomorrow.  Then, Friday is Ava's classroom Christmas party which I am volunteering for.  Tonight Ava won't be home for dinner, so I think I'll just pick something up instead of the hassle of cooking for just one.  Not a lot of stuff on the calendar this week and that is a much needed break for me.  Hoping to do some baking this week/weekend with Ava. :)
  • Monday - Dinner out
  • Tuesday - Breakfast for dinner (per Ava's request) - chocolate chip waffles, eggs, and bacon
  • Wednesday - BBQ Ribs,  Pioneer Woman's Crash Hot Potatoes, and corn on the cob
  • Thursday - Chicken Alfredo, breadsticks, and greek salad with feta cheese
  • Friday - Pizza 
  • Saturday - Baked Oven Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, and vegetable
  • Sunday - Leftovers
Enjoy your week ahead!  Time to get busy and get my Christmas tree up.  To hold myself accountable I will even try to post a picture of it in the next day or two.  lol   :) 

2 comments:

  1. As always, yum!! I would knock on your door Thursday, if I lived closer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they have definitely flown by. I feel eternally behind and chaotic! Here's to a relaxed holiday next year. Yeah right!

    ReplyDelete