Monday, December 24, 2012

What's On The Menu?

Well today is the Eve of Christmas.  I hope all of you are ready for Christmas in less than 24 hours.  I finally got the Christmas tree up last Monday. It took some doing, but I finally found the motivation to do just that.  I finished up all my Christmas shopping as well.  And as of right now, I sit here with almost all of it wrapped.  Just a few presents left to do.  Ava and I will be going to visit my Mom today at the nursing home and then we will be going to the cemetery to do a balloon release with my family for our Step-Dad.  This is our first Christmas without him and we all miss him so.  After that, Ava and I will head home and enjoy a relaxed evening at home watching Christmas movies and playing a few games.  As for Tuesday, I will be up early and excited as if I were a little kid all over again for Ava to wake up and see what was left for her under the Christmas tree.  Then, off to my sisters for Christmas dinner and spending time with the family.  As for the rest of the week, not a whole lot planned but simply to enjoy this time with Ava.  No bedtimes. No routines.  I love that.  :)  I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

  • Monday - Club Sandwiches and soup
  • Tuesday - Christmas dinner...need I say anymore.  :)
  • Wednesday - Leftovers from Christmas dinner
  • Thursday - Zesty Italian and Lemon Chicken, Potatoes, and Vegetable
  • Friday - Pizza and Salad
  • Saturday - Out to Eat
  • Sunday - Leftovers
I hope your menu this week is as easy as mine.  lol  Back to a more regular menu come next week.  Well ok, after the New Year!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment