Thursday, January 17, 2013

Just Dance

After school on Tuesday Ava participated in a dance camp that learned a dance routine after school to perform at the High School Varsity Basketball game at half-time.  There were 97 girls who participated in this dance camp.  Ava talked about doing the dance camp all week long.  She was so excited to do this. 
Here is the video of Ava performing at half-time.  They only had a couple hours to learn this routine.  They broke the girls up into groups by grade level.  Ava's group had the most kids to teach this routine too.  It was so much fun watching the kids perform.  The first thing Ava asked after she saw me was "can I do this again next year."  I'd say it was a success for her.  The only thing I was disappointed in, is that her hair didn't hold up and I didn't see her before the performance to be able to fix it. Enjoy the video clip if you are so inclined to watch.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I loved the video! Thanks for posting it for us to see! Ava did GREAT! What fun for her and all the girls. An event to remember always! I think she has found something she can enjoy doing for many years ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they did a good job given the short time to learn it. It was real cute...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete