Monday, January 7, 2013

What's On The Menu?

Life falls back into a routine this week.  School starts back for Ava and we return to the no more sleeping in and staying up late at night during the week, now that Christmas vacation is over.  Makes me definitely look forward to summer vacation.  lol  It also means a major trip to the grocery store by myself.  It's cheaper that way...a little anyway when I get to go by myself.  :)  I had a hard time deciding on our menu for the week. I don't know why, but just one of those weeks I guess.  The holidays and having the flu for a week might have made me a bit lazy on the menu planning.  lol  Anyway here is to a great week ahead.  :)
  • Cheeseburgers, loaded cheese fries, and salad
  • Baked Pork Chops, fried potatoes, and vegetable
  • Italian Beef, pasta, and salad
  • Crockpot Chicken Casserole, mashed potatoes, and vegetable
  • Pizza Bread and salad
  • Chicken strips, macaroni and cheese, and vegetable

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy! Having so many days off just makes me want to be closer to retirement! There is something to be said for getting back to a "normal routine" though. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete