Life is definitely back to normal around here. Ava and I had an enjoyable weekend. Three out of the four teams I wanted to win in the playoffs one. So that made me happy. Ava and I played the game Operation this weekend and maybe just maybe I have a little surgeon on my hands. She beat me every time. lol This week Ava has Dance camp tomorrow after school and I will be going to the basketball game to watch her perform at half-time. She is so excited about that. Heck, I am excited about that. I have some projects I am working on this week and working on some new ideas for my photography business as well. Saturday my niece has another basketball game she is cheering, so I think we will attend that again. Ava has a three day weekend coming up with next Monday being Martin Luther King Jr. Day. My Grandpa actually shared the same birthday as him (January 15th) except my Grandpa was just 1 year younger. Now onto this weeks menu.
- Monday - Chicken Quesadillas, salsa & chips
- Tuesday - Nothing planned - Ava is eating at school with her Dance Camp
- Wednesday - Blue Cheese and Bacon Burgers, french fries, and vegetable
- Thursday - Club sandwiches & soup
- Friday - Pizza and salad
- Saturday - Goulash, garlic bread, and salad