Monday, January 21, 2013

What's On The Menu?

Another new week. Ava had a three day weekend though so she was out of school today.  I love three day weekends.  They seem to go by so fast and having that extra day with her just makes life that much sweeter.  We don't have a whole lot going on this week.  Ava has girl scouts on Thursday, but other than that, not a lot on the schedule which is just fine by me.  It is cold out this week, so to not have a lot of running around to do after school is just fine by me.  This week I am keeping my menu pretty simple.  Going to be scouring Pinterest here soon though for some more dinner ideas.  I am getting kind of burnt out on making the same meals and side dishes, even though I think Ava is just fine with the meals. Anyway here is a peek at our menu this week:
  • Monday - Chili
  • Tuesday - Italian Chicken, garlic and rosemary oven roasted potatoes, and vegetable
  • Wednesday - Orange chicken, rice, and vegetables
  • Thursday - Tacos 
  • Friday - Pizza & Salad
  • Saturday - Pot Roast, Carrots, and Potatoes, and dinner rolls
I hope you have a great week ahead.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Let us know if you find some good new recipes. Your menus always sound good to me, however! Wish I could discipline myself to plan ahead like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri. And I will definitely post if I do find some good ones. :)

      Delete