Saturday, February 2, 2013

Early Spring...

Well if you buy into the Groundhog theory of him not seeing his shadow, it looks like we finally have an early spring coming!  I most certainly hope so.  The funny thing is, so does Ava.  What kid doesn't like winter all that much.  She loves the snow, but is not a fan of the cold.  A girl after my own heart.  She told me a couple weeks ago while walking down to the bus stop if it wasn't going to snow, it just needed to be warm, because she was so over the cold weather.  :)  Fingers crossed we start to see some spring weather here again soon.  At least, I am hoping for that.

1 comment:

  1. We here in Florida are so spoiled! I have lived here 24 years, but grew up in Ohio, so I do know about cold and snow....enough to appreciate 75 degrees in January!! I hope your warm weather comes sooner, as predicted by that groundhog in Pennsylvania!

    ReplyDelete