Monday, February 11, 2013

Here Comes The Boom - Movie Review


This weekend I rented the movie "Here Comes The Boom" starring Kevin James, Selma Hayek, and Henry Winkler.  If I were to rate it, I'd give it 4 out of 5 stars.  Kevin James movies always find a way to make me laugh.  This movie is basically about a biology teacher (Kevin James) whose school is cutting funding to the music department.  He is trying to come up with money to save his friends job and the music department.  So he tries MMA fighting to earn money.  In the beginning of the movie he is a very uninvolved teacher who thinks what he teaches doesn't really matter in life and he is uninspired.  As the movie progresses he becomes more passionate about teaching and rallies the students.  

For me personally I love these kinds of movies.  I think it was work the movie rental and was a movie I'd even watch again.  I'd say add it to your movie list if you haven't seen it yet.  :)

1 comment: