Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ten Thought Tuesday...

So I am going to try something "new" for me anyway.  Random thoughts going on in my head or my life right now.  Should be fun.  lol

1. Today I am finishing up editing a maternity session from Sunday afternoon.  I have the ipod on the docking station and it's set to shuffle all the music I have on there.  So far a good morning.  :)

2. We are supposed to get some snow this evening and into tomorrow morning.  I wish it would be enough to cancel school for Ava tomorrow, but I doubt it will be.  I would love a snow day with her.  

3. I wonder why some people live their lives with such negativity and anger.  Life shouldn't always be taken so seriously or with such anger and frustration.  Seems like a huge waste of time and a waste of ones life really.

4. I need to go to the post office and library today.  So not feeling it, but it has to be done.  

5. I ordered a peace sign overnight bag this morning for Ava for Easter.  I think she will love it.  

6. I've been up since 1 a.m. I think a short nap is in order today for me to make it through the rest of the day.  The weather is perfect for a nap since it is gray and rainy out right now.  

7.  I am so ready for Spring.  Everything about it.  The daylight lasts longer and longer each day.  The weather gets nicer.  Thunderstorms...oh yes, I look forward to those too.  

8.  My oldest nephew turns 15 this Sunday.  Where has the time gone?  He has grown up way too fast!  

9. This week is Dr. Seuss week at Ava's school and on Friday they are supposed to dress up as their favorite Dr. Seuss character.  I have no idea what Ava is going to be that we can even pull off.  lol

10. I have been reading quite a bit lately.  Love getting lost in a good book.  :)

Have a great Tuesday!  :)


1 comment:

  1. I so agree with your #3! I'm sure Ava will love the overnight bag! I also love getting lost in a good book!

    ReplyDelete