Monday, February 4, 2013

What's On The Menu?

Here we are starting a new week.  Hard to believe we are already a full month (and then some) into the New Year already.  I am glad to see January go though and am hoping February is a much healthier month for Ava and I.  :)  A bit of a busy week ahead for us.  I have a few photo session this week.  One is with a sweet little girl who just turned 6 months old.  Can't wait to photograph her in all her cuteness later on this week.  We are in the midst of a bazillion boxes of Girl Scout cookies so we are trying to get those sold and out of my house!  lol.  My Sister-In-Law is having her baby shower this Saturday, so we will be attending that.  I am taking my niece to her game to cheer on Saturday before the baby shower.  So far it looks like a busy weekend is shaping up for us.  I have to finish up Ava's Valentine's bookmarks hopefully by the beginning of next week and I need to make her Valentine's holder since she asked if I would make her one.  I have a couple books checked out from the library I am hoping to finish this week, so a trip to the library will hopefully happen later in the week.  Fingers crossed.  :)  Going to keep this weeks menu fairly easy overall. 
  • Turkey Bacon Cheeseburgers, smashed potatoes, and salad
  • Baked BBQ Chicken, macaroni & cheese, and vegetable
  • Grilled Turkey and cheese sandwiches, carrots and cucumbers with Ranch dip and chips
  • Chicken Alfredo, breadsticks, and Greek salad
  •  Pizza & Salad
  • Out to eat for dinner...Mexican!  :)  Yum!
So that is what is on the menu this week.  I hope you have a great week!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy, but good week is in store for you, and your menu (always) sounds so good! Please photograph the Valentine bookmarks and holder, so we can see what you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would like to see the Valentine bookmarks....I am always trying to find things to make for my school children. I haven't even thought about Valentine's yet so I need to find something quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete