Monday, February 25, 2013

What's On The Menu?

Well, last week I didn't get the chance to blog at all.  It was one of those crazy kind of weeks we all have from time to time.  My sleep was pretty messed up as well, and I have been battling a cold now for a couple weeks.  Last week we even had some measurable snow for the first time this winter, and here it is almost the end of February.  Ava had fun playing in it, but man we are so ready for spring.  This week we are expected to get some more snow/rain for a few days this week.  We definitely need the precipitation since we've been under water restrictions the past two summers due to lack of rain.  So hopefully this year things aren't so dry.  

Ok, so onto this week.  Not a ton on the calendar.  I have a photo session I need to edit this week.  Ava has Girl Scouts.  We still have about 60 boxes of Girl Scout cookies to sell and we have about 2 1/2 weeks to get that done in.  I think that's doable.  This week is Dr. Seuss week at Ava's school, so each day it is a different theme.  Today, she gets to wear her pajamas and slippers to school.  Where were these kinds of fun things when I was in school.  lol  :) My oldest nephew turns 15 on Sunday, so we will probably go out to dinner for that.  I cannot believe he is going to be 15...where does the time go?!?! I need to make a trip to the library to return some books I've read lately and maybe to pick up a couple more this week as well.  I have one book left I checked out from the library to finish from a couple weeks ago.  My mission is to read a bit more this year than I did last year.  So far, so good.  Well here is what is on my menu this week.  Keeping it fairly simple this week. 
  • Bacon & Ranch Cheeseburgers, macaroni & cheese, and vegetable
  • Chipped Beef Gravy, mashed potatoes, and wheat toast
  • Chicken Quesadillas
  • Grilled Cheese w/bacon sandwich, chips and fresh veggies with ranch dip
  • Goulash and garlic bread
  •  Shredded BBQ Chicken sandwiches, tater tots and salad
So what's on your menu this week?  Any plans to eat out.  I know we ate out way too many times last week.  lol   Have a wonderful week ahead.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment