Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Get Well Soon Card!

Ava's friend just had her tonsils removed last week, so I whipped up this quick Get Well card for her.  The digital stamp is from Tiddly Inks and this little sweet nurse is from the Wryn collection "New Wings".  I colored the stamp using my Prisma Colored Pencils and OMS for blending, then adding a touch of stickles to the cross on the hat and to her little hair clip.  I inked the edges of the card and added some blue gemstones for bling.  Since she was having her tonsils out I decided to use a popsicle stick as a tongue depressor.  I hand wrote Get Well Soon! and outlined it with some more Stickles, no red of course this time, I opted for a diamond stickles color.  Not sure exactly who the paper is by...maybe My Minds Eye or the Paper Studio.  I left the inside decorated, but blank with no sentiment so Ava could write her friend a note of her own.  Hoping to get some more cards made this week.  Still waiting on my niece to make her arrival.  If she isn't here by Friday at 6 a.m. they are going to induce my sister-in-law. 

No comments:

Post a Comment