This weeks Ten Thoughts! :)
1. This is the 3rd week in a row we've had snow. I'm very ready for Spring!
2. Looking forward to Sunday (Saturday before bed) when we can set our clocks forward one hour. I love Daylight Savings Time...Longer days here we come! :)
3. Picked up some super cute frames from Hobby Lobby a couple weeks ago. They are hung up and I finally got around to ordering the prints I want for them today. Now for the prints to finally arrive so I can take a picture of the finished project.
4. Ava has been doing great with her reading. She recently discovered the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" series and she has been reading a ton, which makes for a very happy Mommy in me. So proud of her.
5. Spending this week getting rid of the last of the Girl Scout cookies we have on hand. I am ready to have these boxes out of my living room. lol
6. I enjoyed doing homework with Ava tonight. Especially the assignment where Ava had to describe and write about her dream house. I definitely think I want to live with her when I get older. Her house sounds beautiful. :)
7. My favorite Jelly Beans are the green and purple one. Neither Ava or I like the black ones at all. Bleh.
8. Still waiting on the newest addition to my family to soon be born. My Sister-in-law has been having regular contractions about 10 minutes a part since Friday, but they are not getting stronger or closer together. So ready to hold my newest niece in my arms and of course, photograph her! :)
9. I need to update my iPhone with some new music. And make a new workout playlist.
10. I am ready to go to bed early tonight.