Monday, March 11, 2013

What's On The Menu?

So did you remember to Spring forward yesterday.  I most certainly did. I do miss losing that extra hour of sleep, but the trade off is well worth it.  It may take me a bit to adjust, since I am not as young as I used to be.  lol  This week should be a pretty smooth week until we hit the weekend again.  Ava has two more full weeks of school until she starts spring break and that means no school for 10 days!  I am super excited.  Love having her home.  Must be the fact that she doesn't have any siblings to argue with.  :)  Hoping to get some Spring cleaning done this week.  I have a linen closet that could use some attention, as well as an entry way closet too.  They aren't so horrible that if you open the doors things will fall out on you, but just not as organized as I'd like them to be.  We are supposed to be in the low to mid 40's most of the week, but slowly inching up into the lower 50's by the end of the week.  So ready for it to stay out of the 40's unless that is the low for the night.  lol  We have another cookie booth to do this weekend.  We have cookies coming of everywhere for our troop to hopefully get rid of really soon.  This year we had cookies on hand which means, what we don't sell we are stuck with, but the good thing is that we can keep at least trying to sell them until they are all gone.  Cookies anyone?!?!  lol We are still waiting somewhat patiently on the arrival of my newest niece.  Still no baby yet.  She isn't due until the 25th of this month, but my sister-in-law has always gone 3 weeks early with all her babies.  Not this time around.  I've got some baby holding fever going on.  :) Will definitely update the blog if she does make her arrival this week sometime though.  We are all quite excited.  Well here is what is on my menu this week:

  • Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and fresh green beans with lemon butter sauce
  • Oven baked fried chicken, mac & cheese, and salad
  • Italian Beef sandwiches, hash brown casserole, and vegetable
  • Chicken sandwiches, french fries, and vegetable
  • Pizza and salad
  • Baked barbecue pork chops, pasta, and vegetable
What's on your menu this week? Any dinner plans out with family or friends?  Have a great week ahead.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I am still not making menus ahead, but am at least staying a day ahead! Your menu always sounds so good. How exciting, the anticipation of a new baby! Please do keep us posted! Good luck with the cleaning. My closets (all of them) could use some attention. Sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menus always look so good! I am thinking of making a "healthy" homemade pizza tonight. I love when the kids are home too. I have to laugh at the parents who complain about it..I want to ask them, why did you have kids if you want them to be out gone all the time?

    ReplyDelete