Well, we are still waiting on the arrival of my niece. Her due date is March 25th, and the way things are looking she might just make it that long, if not longer. We are all so ready for her to arrive. Ava has her spring show on Thursday. She is super excited because she was chosen to be a mouse and so was one of her best friends. I am looking forward to her perform with her classmates. We only have to get through this week and then she has Spring Break for the next 10 days. That makes me extremely happy. Now, I just hope the weather warms up for the week of Spring Break because this week looks and feels nothing like Spring is arriving anytime soon. We are in the low to mid 30's for the high most of the week and then inching up to the low 40's by the end of the week. Not much Spring like weather for us in Central Illinois. Here's whats on our menu this week around here.
- Crockpot Chicken Casserole, mashed potatoes, and vegetable
- Spaghetti, garlic bread, and greek salad
- Cheeseburgers, tater rounds, and vegetable
- Chicken sandwiches, Parmesan noodles, and vegetable
- Mushroom Steak and Gravy, mashed potatoes, and vegetables
- Loaded cheesy fries with taco meat
Have a great week ahead! :)