Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Newest Set of Cards...

I've been stalking my mailman this past week waiting on my newest set of business cards to arrive.  Not because I'd run out, but I couldn't wait to see the finished product of the card I created. 

All I can say, is that I am beyond thrilled with the outcome.  I chose a different type of paper this time.  Typically, I do not like a gloss finish, but this paper was perfect for my cards.  I love the feel and the weight of the cards and I like that it completely stands out.  It is also a card that makes you want to look twice at it...and even a third or fourth time.  Times like these, I am grateful for all the experience I had working in the copy and print field.  It allowed me to tap into some creativity I might never have.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE them!! And you are right - it completely stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are amazing! They DO pop! I also went to your Facebook page and "liked" it! You do great work - very creative.

    ReplyDelete