Monday, April 8, 2013

Welcome To The World Baby Girl...

My niece (Aliyah) made her arrival on March 29th and our family could not be more thrilled.  She was 4 days over her due date and that is unheard of when it comes to my sister-in-laws babies.  All three of her oldest children were between 2 1/2 to 3 weeks early. Aliyah was definitely worth the wait though.  


Just a couple hours old. I think we are all head over heels in love with her already. She weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz.   

She looks a lot like my brother, except for her little nose.  That is identical to her sister and one of her brothers.  

Aliyah at 1 week old.  Ava thought it would be funny to put these "glasses" on her. Welcome to the world Aliyah Marie.  I am so happy to be your Aunt DeDe.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! She is so precious! I can't get over how clear and smooth her complexion is. Usually newborn babies have some redness to their skin. I know you are going to have fun spoiling her! Congrats to your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kris! I am head over heels in love with her already. She is such a good baby so far too. She already loves to be held and I don't mind spoiling her on bit. :)

      Delete
  2. She is gorgeous! No mistaking her for a boy with that beautiful face! A lucky girl to have you for her Aunt! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri. :) Our family is so blessed to have her.

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful baby! She doesn't look like a newborn at all in that first photo.

    ReplyDelete