Monday, April 8, 2013

What's On The Menu?

Wasn't it just Monday like 2 days ago.  lol The weeks are just flying by and ours has just gotten busier with one simple little e-mail I received on Saturday.  Softball practices start for Ava.  My calendar is pretty full now and we are only starting the 2nd week of April.  We have softball practice now on Tuesday and Friday evenings. Ava has Girl Scouts on Thursday evening.  I have a couple photo sessions lined up this week, as well.  One being my niece who I am super excited to try to photograph since she is a newborn!  She will be the youngest one I've ever photographed.  The forecast has us set up for some crazy thunderstorms and rain this week.  We are in the low to mid 70's early in the week, but by Friday our high is around 46 degrees.  Mother Nature seems to be in quite a mood this Spring.  lol  If the weather isn't too crazy with rain though, it looks like I will be spending quite a bit of time at my sisters house this week continuing to help her scrape the paint off the stone on her house.  We started on Friday and it looks like we barely made a dent in it.  Talk about an upper body work out.  We were both super sore come Saturday.  My sister worked over the weekend and we had the funeral for my Uncle so we are hoping to get back to it this week if the weather cooperates with us.  But I don't think I will be out there scrapping if it is in the low to mid 40's.  Ok, so onto this weeks menu.
  • Cajun Chicken Sandwiches with Provolone cheese, tater tots, and vegetable
  • Pizza Bread and Salad
  • Steak Sandwiches, shoestring fries with cheese sauce and bacon bits, and salad
  • Spaghetti, garlic bread, and vegetable or salad
  • Chicken strips, macaroni & cheese, and vegetable
  • Lemon Pepper Chicken, garlic and rosemary oven roasted potatoes, and vegetable
Have a wonderful week ahead!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, I do love tater tots and anything with cheese. Hungry now!!

    The weeks do just fly by! I'm looking forward to hearing about Ava's softball games, and to seeing photos of the new baby!

    Wishing you a good week, Mandi! (I've decided I like Feedly better than BlogLovin'.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Terri...Ava loves tater tots too, so she is very excited to see them on this weeks menu. :) I will definitely be posting photos and updates on the new baby, as well as, Ava's softball games. She has several of her friends on her team and she is over the moon about that. :) I've never heard of Feedly before. I am going to have to check them out. Have a great week Terri. :)

      Delete
  2. A great menu for the week and I am stealing a couple of those ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steal away Michelle, steal away! :)

      Delete