Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Take Me Out To The Ball Game...

Take me out with the crowd, Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack, I don't care if I never get BACK!  Let me root, root, root for the "Cardinals", If they don't win, it's a shame! For it's one, two, three strikes you're out, at the old ball game!


This is where you will find us a couple days a week at least!  And this week is no different, except Ava and her team have a tournament this weekend, so we will be at a ball park even more this week. Which is just fine with me.  Ava has a fantastic coach this year and the girls on her team are playing amazingly well.  As a parent, I could not be more proud of how much she has grown already and having only a few practices under their belt because of the rain we've had this year.  I am just amazed! 



 These girls are just fierce and ready to take on whatever their opponents want to give them.  The girls definitely have a "Bring It" mentality and attitude. But they are great kids because if a kid gets out or gets hurt or anything, they step up and rally around them offering support and encouragement or show their concern.  







As you can see from the photos, these girls take this game seriously.  They are not afraid of a challenge and they lay it all out there.  I cannot wait to see what the rest of the season brings for these girls...and the coming years for that matter.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for the experiences Ava will have as part of this team of athletes! I can tell, just from the photos, that it will be a good season (win or lose) because of the esprit de corps! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she is enjoying her game and really working hard at it. Good for her!! Sports are great for kids and build friendships and team spirit. Well worth the time and effort.

    ReplyDelete