Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Ten Thoughts....

I don't normally do these, but maybe it will help me get back into blogging again.  I've been missing it.  I just need to learn how to slow down and take some "me" time to do this.  So anyway here goes some random thoughts:

1. I am not ready for summer vacation to be over.

2. I do not like waking up to an alarm 5 days a week.

3. I am happy that football season has started.  Now there is something I actually want to watch on TV.

4. Enjoying my last day with Ava home, before school starts back tomorrow.

5. I have a lot of work I need to get caught up on.  So, I guess it is a good thing Ava goes back to school this week.

6. I need to go to the grocery store this week and I don't wanna!  lol

7. Time to get back in the routine of making lunches for Ava.

8. We had a great summer with lots of time with my extended family.

9.  Between yesterday and today all my nieces and nephews are back to school.

10.  My oldest nephew passed his drivers test over the weekend and on the first try.  I am so proud of him.  He also got his first job a few weeks ago.  Bittersweet watching him grow up.  It goes by so fast.

 

1 comment:

  1. Life does go by fast. We have been back to school for a couple of weeks now. I am tired already!

    ReplyDelete